Saturday, 13 August 2011

Contrast.


Looking back I find it sort of humorous how much the tone of this blog has changed. Don't you? My first post is written when someone was flirting with me, someone who should have dropped it a long time ago but kept coming after me at that. And my last post? What a lovely topic.. I'm busy calling my mom a whore and disowning my family in return for doing the same to me. I also met someone after quite awhile of deliberation... I wasn't given a very good impression and thought poorly of her at first but I'm glad I was wrong. Maybe she'll end up with a mention on here somewhere some day... Oh, and I guess my friend Kumiko is back from Texas so that's good too... I really missed him.

Needless to say, there's one reason I'm writing this. Some of you are no doubt reading this blog, creeping, what-the-fuck-ever go get a life, if you're not someone I like you're a dirtbag for being here. Anyone else, feel free. Now, back on topic... Some of you are reading this because I have removed you (Go figure.), this has been my intention for a very long time. There are some bystanders who were removed simply because you were that. A bystander, an acquaintance. My friends list is my friends list, it is not a place for people I talk to every now and then. I'm sorry if that's offensive, but that's how it goes.

To those of you who I've removed... Well, sorry? Wolfy, you were removed because you failed to listen to anything I said and made the selfish move of guilting me into keeping you there. You shouldn't have argued the first time I wanted to do it, we would have been on better terms then. Don't throw committal terms at me when you don't know what a commitment even means, thanks. As for you, Robert. It's nothing personal... You're a nice guy and I hope you do well but I find myself constantly following you or being dragged with you into a crowd which I have a history with. A crowd that I want no part of, this is very much a case of who you're friends with. I do not judge you because of who your friends are, but our range of things we've done and conversations simply don't justify the expense. Sorry. Anyone else? You're a bystander. You were removed because you were never really a friend to me in the first place.

This is a point in my life that I don't want to deal with anyone who isn't remotely supportive of me. If you're not willing to put any effort in beyond simply saying "Hi." I don't want you there. Also, I don't want you on my list if you make me feel like a whore. I don't need to direct this because if you're reading this you damn well know who you are. Unless you're Sam or Rio who might think you've offended me or something. No, you haven't. Stop being weird.

So, this marks the end of my post which is... One of the shortest blog posts I have ever written. My life still sucks and it's a long road ahead to get anywhere decent. Not looking forward to seeing my parents because I'm going to snap on them and then cry about it later. I don't care if I hurt them at this point to be honest, it just hurts me to resent them like this. The sad thing about this being the shortest post is it's still long enough to be considered an essay. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment