Thursday, 18 August 2011

This is for you!


So, anyone with half a brain should have figured it out by now but just in case you missed it, Sam's blog is linked on my sidebar now (Also, Kaida Kiyomizu). If you take a gander there I'm sure you'll also find a relative snippet that says that she and I are together. Well, yes. That's true! Huzzah. There's been a lot of people after me (Some less faithful than others) so it's refreshing to see someone after me who actually wants me over anyone else and who I can come to an understanding with. I mean, it's nice to be pursued but being pursued by someone who's dating another person isn't exactly ideal, you know?

Anyways, she's nice enough. I mean if she wasn't nice I wouldn't be with her would I? Haha. Well, I think she's really cute and though she's a bit younger than me she's really developed. We haven't hit any snags so far expect for today where my medical problems got in the way of things but... Aside from that it's been fairly smooth sailing. We seem to share a lot of things in common though we're definitely different people altogether. I guess that's what some people would call good chemistry? Needless to say I look forward to seeing this pan out and it's something I'm genuinely happy about which... Considering my circumstances? That says a lot.

I also wanted to add a mention to DrStrangEgo here. Why is he so deserving of a mention you may ask? Because he's been a really good person to me and is one of the few who has shown me actual support despite not entirely knowing what's going on. He's someone I feel like I can rely on even though we have gotten into fights in the past. We can both drive each other up the wall at times but I mean hey... Who doesn't? I've helped him out and he's done the same to me. So, thanks. It means a lot that you're dedicated to sticking around. I'd say I love you but that wouldn't be entirely true (I love Sam) it's more of a familial thing. You're like my weird robot Asian copper-motor-wiring giantfag cousin that I never had.

Anyways, I guess you want to get away from the important and to the mundane, huh? Well, it turns out that my doctor is currently on vacation though they have FINALLY received the test results. He'll be back in about a week to look things over so until then I guess I just have to hang tight. My sister got another kitty who's really cute but is a total pain in the butt sometimes. He's very social which is nice but when a social cat becomes keyboard cat it is no longer very fun. I'm sure some of you have noticed me typing and then not saying anything - especially Sam... That's me backspacing because a cat decided to step onto my keyboard.

I've been playing a lot more Arsenal of Democracy as of late which... Is good because I kind of find the game to be a good time killer and a little intriguing. Aside from the usual mom being a bitch and other sister applying at jobs for me (Which is illegal...) not much has changed. I still get phonecalls where I should get nagged but the sister I live with just hangs up or doesn't answer at all. (Thank god.) Anyways, some people are a wee bit upset about Sam and I of course but I mean. What do you want me to do? I can't wait around my whole life for every single person... I found someone who cares and wants me, and who I care for and want for in return. If there's a problem with that you simply need to be reminded that it's my life and my choices. Alright?

And for music, right. Of course you want me to post some kind of music. Well, I have just the thing for you... But I only did it because it felt so right.


So, that's all there is to it. This is the second shortest blog post... Not much has changed except a few major details involving personal relationships. See you later.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see you're happy. Take care, Violet. :)

    ReplyDelete