You don't do it yourself, not in the slightest. If possible you avoid those who are the problem, but somehow you always get reeled in... You always get that secondhand smoke whether you like it or not; though it's not a smoker I'm talking about. More specifically I'm talking about information, information and more information. I've got a lot of it indirectly from people who I trusted to say the appropriate thing but it's turning out for well, quite the opposite.
So, as you're all aware I live with my sister. I don't exactly have a room, it's under construction and there's basically just curtains hanging up over the framework where my 'room' is. It's not much to look at I can assure you, there's no door to speak of. To top it off while I was up getting my patient info files my sister went ahead and stole my bed. Well, not MY bed. But she took the frame, so now I sleep on a mattress on the floor. Why did she take it you might ask? So she can put it ten feet away on the opposite side of my wall and use it as a couch (It's a futon) in front of a shitty tube TV that she's never going to use.
So, no room basically... Crap like this happens, and I'm living with three other people and god knows how many animals. I have to clean up after other people because they just won't fucking do it (Bathroom, for example.) and it's just. Blegh. Soon I'm going to be paying 500$ for not having a room, having to clean up after people and having three cats have free reign of all my shit. I have to put a piece of drywall under my desk to block my cables because they have a vested interest in killing themselves by pissing on my power bar.
So, apparently my mom didn't force me out at all and I consented to being here or something. Yeah, I consented. Okay, what? I didn't consent to being here though she was under the impression that I was all for it, and the moment I come down here I get a fucking job offer up there. What the fuck. Basically because I didn't directly speak to someone what I wanted was suddenly a polar opposite. Worst part? They were intending to charge me 300$. 300$. I'd at least have my own room and not have to clean up after everyone else, plus not having to babysit. It's just, fuck. What the fuck. This is what I get for not speaking to people directly.
So another thing I have to throw up here is that my sister's bf should fuck off. Immediately. See, here's what's happening with my neise. She's coming up to my parent's for Christmas Eve then going back down with my sister and her bf to go to his parent's place. She explicitly stated she wants to stay at my parent's place, and the excuse he comes up with? She needs to spend time with her family. What the fuck, okay. No. She doesn't call you her father, she never has. She probably never will, and as far as I'm concerned you're never going to be 'family' unless you get married to my sister. Fuck off and stop forcing people to try and accept you with your narrow minded bullshit. Her family is MY family, not yours. Seriously, maybe it doesn't seem like much of a deal but I fucking can't stand it when people try to force a child to adopt them as their parent. No, sorry. Fuck off, doesn't work that way.
So anyways, looking at a new place to move to... It's probably going to be 350$ with utilities and all that shit, of course there's groceries and bs but all in all cheaper than what I have now and best of all I have a room and don't have to clean up after people who can't fucking use a toilet properly. Might look for work near there, not sure. I have to get my shit sorted out still and crap like that. I don't know. But basically this whole secondhand thing is because I have been horribly misled and conned into thinking I'm getting a deal here, when they're just ripping me off. Want to know what I was told? The reason why it's going up? Because I'm incurring more cost than they can afford. Yeah. Fucking. Right. I'm paying rent, and unless I'm consuming 200$ worth of groceries in a month they can fuck off. Still set until the end of January, luckily. Should be enough time to fucking deal with all this bullshit.
I've noticed I swear a fucking shitload in my blog posts and how angry and ranty they're becoming. I'm a fucking sailor or some shit, I swear. On a good note though it's my anniversary today (three months) and I'm sure I'm going to have a good time with Sammi. And as to not leave you swinging in the wind, here's some ambient music.

No comments:
Post a Comment