Saturday, 5 November 2011

Sicksicksicksick.


So, as the title so elegantly displays... I'm sick. Go figure. How am I sick you may ask? I'd reply with "Do you REALLY want to know?" under normal circumstances but seeing as I'm not talking to anyone in particular I guess I'll have to explain myself. Gastroenteritis, or whatever the hell it's called. I guess an easy way to put it is "A really shitty version of the flu". I can't keep anything down and the moment my stomach gets remotely full I get sick. Funfun, I've basically been sleeping for four hours and then drinking half a glass of water.

I no doubt got it from my neise or my sister's BF. Go figure, both of them got sick and threw up/shit on everything in the bathroom. No, that wasn't me exaggerating. Literally, my neise threw up all over the floor and then my sister's BF got it a lot worse (Because he's stupid about it and let himself get dehydrated) and threw up all over the toilet, shit all over the floor... And then shit all over the shower while my sister was trying to clean him up. Angstangstangst. He had to get taken to the hospital and put on an IV and given anti-nauseants.

So, while he's in the hospital who do you guess gets to clean it up? Yep. You betcha. Me. I had to clean up the whole damn thing and then basically he came home and.... Yeah, toilet is dirty again. Clean that, get something to eat... Then I start to feel sick. Oh, great. So now I'm sick and throwing up, whatever... (Atleast I have the decency to not make a massive mess and clean up after myself.) It was of course made worse by the fact I already have intestinal problems (Seeing a specialist on Dec 7th for that...) So, yeah. Shitty.

I kept taking medication and then throwing it up right after, I finally managed to actually take some but I've capped out the daily limits of what I took. Pepto, Gravol, and a house favourite.. Acetominophen. Because I got a headache afterwards. And by house favourite I mean that stuff is like a life-saver for me. I swear, between the headaches and abdominal pain I take at least 1000mg a day. :V So, fun... Basically doing nothing and drinking small amounts of water/electrolyte crud. Not really sure how I feel now... I'm kinda groggy and eugh still, but not feeling as sick as I was before which is good. With luck I'll be over it entirely by tomorrow.

Anyways, I'm sure some of you have heard by my bitching that I am supposed to pull 8000$ out of my ass. Yeah. Wisdom teeth. I need to get all four of them pulled and I have no coverage... Oh, and if I did have coverage I'd still need to pay 50%. Seriously, what the fuck is that? I have to pay like 130$ just to talk to this asshole for like 20 minutes. Really? What the fuck, that means he's making oh... I don't know. 360$ an hour. What the fuck. Honestly, dentists get paid way too much. Fuck private dentistry, nationalize that shit now.

So, here's my schedule. I need to 1) Go up and get patient info files and get a referral from my doctor to see another doctor. 2) Do this before Nov. 22nd because I need to be back where I live to go and see... You guessed it! Another doctor. (Though this'n's a therapist.) 3) Go BACK up because I need to see a specialist on Dec. 7th. 4) Probably catch the doctor I was referred to somewhere inbetween. 5) Either cough up 130$ for people to tell me to give them more money, or likely fuck myself over by not having my wisdom teeth pulled and cancel.

Euuugh. I'm tempted to just worm my way into like, govt assistance just to use the money they give me to pay for the shit they're not covering. Seriously, wisdom teeth aren't covered under basic dental... And if you do have coverage it's only 50%? What the fuck. Most people have wisdom teeth, fuck. My alternative is to of course let med students do it. What's the benefit to this? It only costs like 100$ per tooth. What's the DOWNSIDE? No anesthetic. Yeah, they just freeze your mouth and go ahead while you're conscious. No thanks.

My life is just, eugh... Weird right now. Semi-stressful and stuff, and yeah. I don't know. I need to start figuring shit out but it's practically impossible with all these appointments all over the fucking place... And by the time I'm done with it I'm probably going to have to do my taxes and file for GST cheques. Yeah, I don't know. On the plus side some of my friends seem to be doing a lot better now. Specifically Wriggle who is, hmmh. Interesting to say the least. He was kinda down but seems to be doing a lot better now which is good. Sammi and I have been good as well, no real issues or anything as of late.

Basically all I've been doing is cleaning up after sick people, getting sick, sleeping, getting sick, cleaning up after sick people and sleeping. Hopefully the cycle has stopped now but I wouldn't bet too much on that. I uhhh. Yeah. Shitty. It started snowing yesterday and I planned to write a blog post then buuuut. You guessed it. That's when I got sick. A lot of people don't like snow/winter but idk. I like the snow and the cold, I just don't like to stay out in it for too long, though I've never gotten sick because it was cold out so I can't complain too much. Canadian fortitude or something, I don't know. I have a very bad feeling that I'll be the one shoveling it though.

That's the one thing I really dislike about snow. Shoveling it. Such a pain in the ass, especially if you have douchebags driving all over it and parking... Seriously, when I lived with my parents I had to do it all the time and they'd ALWAYS park on top of the snow so it'd get packed down. And this wasn't a tiny driveway either, this was like a... 10x20 footer. + the sidewalk which was like... 3 feet wide and 25 feet long on one end, and then basically the same leading to the house. Yeah, big house. It was like six inches of snow, too. Doing the math that's like 175 feet of snow. A fucking, lot. Packed too, gashgdgdg.

Recently had an old friend re-add me. He got pushed off because of drama related issues but he took me up on the offer I threw out a long time ago and re-added me. It's nice to have him back especially since he's no longer really connected with the sources of drama from before (Ex's. Yay.). He's an interesting fellow, and while we've certainly had our quarrels it's nice to have him back. Hopefully all our differences are settled at this point and we can just chill, or something.

I'm getting along a lot better with my sister. Not to say I ever got along with her poorly, just that we seem to get along a lot better now. It's nice to kind of have some support from someone in your family, you know? Anyways, that's basically all I can think of to say, really. Here's some arabic/persian/whatever music.

No comments:

Post a Comment