Friday, 2 September 2011

Scarlet

My apologies if any of you were recently incapable of reading my blog, or checked my profile information and got confused. It seems some people thought it was a neat idea to toss my blog address around to all their friends, it kind of went from there. Needless to say I was hacked, the issue has been resolved so there's not much to worry about... All they really did was discreetly modify profile information to a bunch of bullshit.

Anyways, you people... I'm sure you know who you are. No? Then perhaps I'll name the perps right here, people who spread the address initially at least. Cptnobvious, Grifflez, FuzzyWolfy. Funny funny funny. Are you really so spiteful because I wouldn't play your games Wolfy? That seems pretty childish if you asked me... And if not you it'd be Cptn who is the person I referred to in previous posts as cutthroat. He thinks radiation can flow upriver across three states and cripple him, and likes to whore for positions of power; basically your average sycophant... That's exceedingly obvious when me makes claims that he's a savant. Little does he realize a savant is a skilled person with developmental issues, so he's basically calling himself a smart handicap. As for Grifflez... Well intentioned but kind of an ass, otherwise an alright guy. Just someone I definitely rub the wrong way.

Anyways, now that that's cleared up I suppose we should get to the root of the issue here... As the title suggests I want to talk about my friend Scarlet. Scarlet and I used to be really good friends and helped each other out quite a bit. Eventually as I got tied up in increasingly shitty relationships (excluding one) we sort of drifted apart. In fact he removed me because of how far he drifted... He did it, three times. I added him, added him... And added him. I actually had to beg him not to remove me anymore. He's a rather important friend.

Anyways, he's been having issues like most people do and it's really annoying because while I was helping him out with them before... Because of how far he drifted it's no longer any of my business. I can't help because he won't let me because I was a dumbass who got caught up in failing relationships. We're still friends but just not as good as we used to be and it's kind of sad. He's a niceish guy but I don't know, I'm not really sure how to approach him on this problem or how to fix anything really. I got reminded of all this when one of his friends added me because they knew I was a friend of his. I guess that counts for something?

Oh, and let me quote a bit of non-Biblical scripture for those of you out there who think you're clever. "Whatever thou do'est in word thought or deed shall return unto thee by the power of three." Seriously, what goes around comes around and you're going to fall on your face... And I will be standing there to point and laugh at you. No sympathy from me after you used me. And of course you'll be reading this now because you completely disregarded the message I posted which basically stated that you should fuckoffamahblog you creepy stalker. Oh, and hi Robert. I see u dar. Try shooting me an invite some time when things have settled down, I might just bite yeah?

When you build something up and put a lot of effort it's kinda saddening to see other people reap the benefits, especially when you advised others not to let them do so. I can relate to the issue Panda was having now but I still disagree with her side of it... If you put it up for public usage you shouldn't be able to just take that way. I don't think that's fair... However, I completely agree with punishing parties who do abuse that and reap everything you've built. This is why I can never be a construction worker, I'd tell people to get the fuck out of the house I built if they were ruining it. Anyways Panda, apologies. I wrote it when I was pissed, of course you're going to take offense... But just look at the dates on that. That post is oooooold and in terms of those events it was... Right there.

So, I've got an appointment for my doctor on the 6th and still have to book a consultation for getting my wisdom teeth removed. My money is coming in around the 10th so I'll be able to actually live off of something that isn't crackers maybe... I'm a bit worried about the doctor although since the secretary knew EXACTLY who I was and that my doctor wanted to see me which is rare... They were expecting a call. Hopefully I can figure this crap out (See what I did there?) and not have to worry about this anymore.. And move onto the next problem. Yaaaay problems. I'm going to be pissed if I have to do more testing though... Seriously, there's nothing I hate more than taking the damn tests and then waiting on the results. Try drinking barium some time... I dare you.

Well, I'm planning on printing everything on my e-mail off, just to make me that much harder to trace since I seem to have persistent issues with grabby little hands. I swear, this is worse than the Nigerian spam mail in Deus Ex... Speaking of which I played and beat Human Revolution. It was alright and good fun while it lasted... It had this weird old school feel about it for whatever reason... Maybe it's just silver 10mm pistols that do that.

I have to get driven up and my mom is a lying bitch so she's not going to so basically what happens here is this. I get driven up to my parent's house... I have to stay there for a few days with the parents who disowned me and have been constantly harassing me by phone... Then I have to go to a doctor... Then I have to stay there longer and be harassed more before getting the hell out of dodge with some of my stuff. I'm not looking forward to it at all. I'm very, very 'displeased' with my parents (especially my mom) and I'm 100% certain that something is going to blow up there.

Anyways, sorry for the delay on this one... I've been hanging out with Sammi a lot and between that and games I haven't really squeezed in much time to actually sit down and hammer a post out. Kitten sleeping on my lap... Jack Johnson playing. I'd change my medical crap for the better if only I could.


No comments:

Post a Comment