And no, I don't mean Outlook Express or something. That program is such a huge piece of crap anyways, I don't see why anyone uses it... Just use a browser, sheesh! Same concept with less work! Anyways, as you can probably see (Unless you're blind and work with a brail screen... In which case, you should technically be able to 'see' anyways.) the appearance of my blog has changed due to me being inspiredish by Ayumi's blog. I always liked her wallpaper and I was just kind of staring at it until I got deadset on having rainy wallpaper.
You've probably also noticed that I've changed my little sidebar links. Yes, yes. I know, but they had to be changed because the background is no longer a straight black and they lacked some transparencies which made them look, well.... Lame. Kudos to wingheart who is the artist of said pictures. Yes, I know that makes me sound like I requested them, no. I didn't. I just thought they looked nice and I needed three of the same style. And yes, Rio. Your sidebar picture is a little girl. No, I will not change it.
It's cold in my room so I was half tempted to go with some sort of arctic or wintery theme, cold, dissonant... Etcetera. I might do it for next time seeing as I kind of like those themes... The sidebar pictures use a frosted window overlay instead of a scratched glass overlay as is anyways, so I guess that's kind of wintery (Albeit it's hard to tell). Didn't go and see someone as I intended to today, my sister has surgery so I wasn't able to get out. Getting her uterus removed or something, I mistakenly thought the term was mastectomy and then I realized moments later I was an idiot and that refers to a completely different procedure.
Haven't been sleeping well as of late... If you've ever tried to sleep when you aren't tired you'll know what I mean. The sleep is crappy and leaves you tired when you wake up. It's like that but I'm legitimately tired. Just, not sleeping well at all. So I'm kind of bleh. Update on family stuff, my brother is like nononono we're still good and then lols. He's still not talking to me because of that money thing. So we're apparently good but we're still not talking ever. Funny.
I've recently been playing a lot of MS Paint Adventures thanks to Rio, it's a bit slow going at the start but it gets semi-interesting and is a good time killer. So, if you find yourself wanting to use up a bunch of time on what's essentially an interactive webcomic go right ahead. http://www.mspaintadventures.com/
Anyways, that's about all I have to say. I'm hungry, cold, and bleh. Here's some music before I go.
Ciao.

No comments:
Post a Comment