Sunday, 17 July 2011
Sup?
How goes? What's up? Hey, hello. Hi! How are you? Yeah, iunno. I've stayed up most of the night hanging around with friends and playing games and such, so I'm sort of in this strange mood. Writing this while sipping coffee actually. Anyways, I guess I should talk about iunno. Something?
I guess I've started playing Supreme Commander 2 as of late and it's been quite a bit of fun. I played most of the day with my friend Hyperiant and we had a bunch of fun nuking computers. It's an alright game and a decent RTS but I think it has a long way to go in terms of the interface. It sort of falls behind with most RTS's which generally have an ability bar for special units. Supreme Commander 2 sort of lacks this and mashes it up with your attack buttons and such so it kind of gets annoying... It also fails to mention what buildings do, but otherwise it's a good game.
Uhhh, I've been listening to more and more Ein Astronaut as of late, I really like his sound and a lot of his covers are pretty good. I feel quite a bit of my roleplay has been stagnant as of late, as some of you may or may not know I'm a trial administrator over at RPM (The Roleplay Movement), which is linked here! http://www.theroleplaymovement.net.
Anyways, it's just HL2RP but iunno, a lot of my draw for roleplay comes from... Well, romance! That's sort of my expectation in a roleplay to be honest... I like hanging out and having lots of fun but really that's been my drive for quite some time. Funny thing is you can blame this on Starcraft when I used to hang out with a guy named master-kenobi (no capitals!), he was always into romantic roleplays and insisted that there was some sort of romance in them. He sort of rubbed off on me that way and it's really hard for me to imagine setting up a character who isn't engage-able.
Big thing about this that annoys me though is cyber. Yeah, cyber. Can it be fun? Sure, I guess but I have big problems with sexuality as a lot of you are probably aware and.. Man! I feel like it just ruins roleplay. It can be great fun but I've seen it kill a berjillion romantic roleplays and I always feel like it slices through anything I want to do when it's brought up. It's like you have a character who is emotionally dependent and looking for someone to comfort them and BAM "OH U MUST WANT TEH CYBURZZZZ." it's sort of annoying really, and I've had to make up a lot of excuses just so my characters aren't destroyed or have it pushed on them which... Ends up destroying them anyways! It's sort of a thing where you just have to put your foot down and say "No." but haha, I'm terrible at saying no, aren't I?
Funfunfun. I'm pretty sure I'm just going to call it off and be done with all this chasing around, it's not leading me anywhere and sure, I'm a drone when I'm alone but fuck. I seriously think I'm less downtrodden when I'm not in a relationship and I spend more time with people who are my friends. Oh! That's not to say I'm in a relationship (I'm not) but I've got a lot of conflicted feelings and people semi-pursuing me which.. Kills me! I hate that, absolutely. I hate it when people say they love you but then go on to say they can't be with you for one reason or another; way to drag me through the mud. It's not even an "I love you as a friend", it's an "I love you but I can't be with you because x". Hey! Guess what? Love is a commitment, if you're not willing to commit then you're sure as hell not in love. It's a lot worse to taunt a person and not be with them because you don't want to let them down, than to be with them and let them down don't you think? Yeah, love is pretty annoying and I'd say the only acceptable love related feelings I have at the moment are for my ex, but he's taken by a cutie named Lena (Also, Ayumi/Panda, her blog is linked!) and they're a sweet couple. Like I've said before I wanna see things work out for them. :3
Robert Fuller thinks I made him sound like a douche on my last post, so. Let me clarify. Robert, you don't sound like a douche! You are a douche. But you're the good kind of douche so don't worry. <3 Mister Staples still loves you all the same.
Oh, I also have a new favourite word. Macabre. I've always sort of liked it and it's fun to slip into casual conversation because everyone sort of gives you this strange look. Splee. Speaking of splee, I don't think I've talked about my friend Meg here who I... Totally and utterly forgot to mention. She writes a lot of poetry and stuff and you can find her insane ranting here. http://starmetal.wordpress.com I haven't talked to her in awhile but I'm totally jelly of her poetry, wish I could write half as good as she can.
Anyways, yeah. Ein Astronaut, here you go another song that I'm currently listening... Also, if you have time check out his La Roux cover of Bullet Proof, it's awesome.
Anyways, my post which I thought I could write no more than a paragraph turned into this nice ranty cake... I'm sure to get a lot of people pissed at me if those certain people read my blog, though I'm pretty positive they won't anyways. Your loss! You don't get to see what I think of you loserfaces.
Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment