Friday, 9 September 2011

Home?


Well, that was... Fun? I'm back (Thank god) and finally got my room over here set up... With most of my stuff at least. Well I mean all my stuff that I actually own excluding my actual bed and desk are over here but I have a desk in the meantime and a futon over here so that's not important... But all my other material possessions (Excluding a laptop bag I forgot!) are finally over here which is nice. I was kind of getting paranoid because I save a few uhhh.. Touchy things in .txt files at times and my computer wasn't exactly passworded. Well, fixed now. My computer and all its files are over here safe and sound where potentially snooping parents can't get a hold of them.

Anyways, I arrive there on like Friday and such because my mom is a liar and didn't drive me up like she said she would so I had to catch a ride with my other sister. Anywhoo, sister. Drive up, she talked mainly about her work and such (I don't envy her since she wants to become a paramedic which is a gruesome job). Arrive, and... It's really bloody hot. 32 degrees Celsius. Oh, did I mention my room is upstairs? Guess what. Heat rises. Anyways, I just sort of hung out and talked to Sam and played a few games with my brother whom I'm on good terms with.

It was pretty annoying since my parents acted like absolutely NOTHING had changed. It's like "If nothing has changed why the fuck did you punt me out?" I'll state this again. I HAVE MONEY. I CAN PAY RENT. It's retarded... Apparently my mom punted me to my sister's because my sister has a lot of problems in her life so she can be more 'understanding' or something. Yeah, sure. Let's completely neglect how your actions make me feel and the fact that I had the closest relationship with you. Thanks mom. You really know how to be supportive about things. Don't get me wrong, as many mean things I've said about my mom I still love her but it's just... She works as a manager and it rubs off. She tries to manage everyone's life and treats it like work or something. It gets old, really, really, really fast.

So, I went to my doctor and had a talk with him.. The results showed absolutely nothing. Zero. The tests I did were all for naught. So what's going to happen is he's going to call a gastrointestinologist (sp?) and they'll get back to him and set up an appointment a week or more from now. He also gave me a prescription for antibiotics to see if it helps any... Metronidazole is what it's called and apparently it's a carcinogen. For those of you who failed chemistry or fell asleep in class, a carcinogen is a cancer causing agent. Metronidazole is a fairly well known one and is banned for pet-usage in a couple countries... But I'm only on it for a week so it's not going to do anything really in terms of that.

It gives me a headache and makes my light-headedness worse at times... It also makes my urine orange. Yaaay. 2 capsules a day for a week. Anyways, he also told me to cut out dairy for a week and gluten the next week... Dairy is fine but gluten? Really? That's going to fucking suck. No wheat product whatsoever... Think of it this way. ANYTHING THAT USES FLOUR. Fuck. Even tomato soup has flour in it. This is to make sure I'm not lactose intolerant or a celiac or something... Though I doubt either of those are the cause since there's bleeding involved. Funfunfun.

Anyways, I was stuck up at my parents for longer than I wanted to be... Just got back (thank god), the internet there is shit. My dad pays 150$ for this really shitty internet... My uhhh... Sister's fiance pays 30$ and it's way more reliable and faster too. He won't switch either because he's been with the company so long. It's pretty dumb, he's just begging to be financially assfucked. Both my parents are horrible with money, I swear. Anyways, I had to ride in a truck sitting on this little tiny ass passenger seat in the cramped backspace for two hours (It's a tiny little thing.. The truck is actually a two-seater and they put these tiny ass seats in the equivalent of a crawlspace for some reason.) Glad to be back home, if this is home? I don't know. What's home? Hell if I know. Good news though is I figured out that I had 400$ more than I thought I did. I'm moderately pissed that I was made to pay for gas for my brother's girlfriend to drive me to the doctor since I helped renovate her apartment for free. Seriously, never do anything for anyone for free ever. You get nothing in return.

I started playing the Guild II again since I noticed my brother was playing. It's a fun little game in the 1400's where you basically start a dynasty.. Choose a class and then a profession. I'm always the dynasty that robs carts and goes about stabbing everyone though for some reason. I don't know, seems the fastest way to get things done... Though you end up getting taken to court a lot (I kill whoever accuses me as well anyways... xP) Has a few bugs and it's a bit dated but I still find it pretty fun... It's like 6$ on Steam so if you want some shits and giggles check it out I guess. (You could also just torrent it.)

Life is... Interesting. I'm glad to be in a place that isn't so hot (I was literally sweating and my head was throbbing... It sucked) I hope it snows soon... I like the cold and seem to have a better temperament when it's cold out. There's two kitties sleeping on my bed right now and one sleeping on my lap. Sure, my walls are just the wood foundation with curtains drawn over them but... It's nice and cozy... And yeah, maybe I don't have infinite money, have health problems... Don't have a job, but I have a warm bed, hot food (When I bother to cook that is.), a loving girlfriend and good friends. It's nice to be in a place that kinda feels like home, you know?

Anyways, I guess this is the part where I leave. But before I go... Have some music.

No comments:

Post a Comment